MEKONG DELTA TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Time : 3 days 2 nights
Departure day : Everyday
Vehicle : New generation car
- Hotline: 0971 606 357 - 0935 399 868
MEKONG DELTA TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
Visiting Fruit garden – Cái Răng Floating market– Trà sư forest
Day 1: MY THO – BÊN TRE – CÂN THƠ (L)
Morning: You come to office of Tour Mekong Delta at 7h45am, driver and tourguide will take you to My tho.
-On the way, we will stop at Mekong restop for you to enjoy with ” Hủ tiếu” (payment by yourself)
– Vinh Trang Pagoda – This is the largest ancient temple in Tien Giang province, the pagoda is built according to the unique Asian-European architecture, then you board the boat along the Tien River to visit floating fish rafts on rivers and boats. Bringing you across Rach Mieu Bridge is a bridge connecting the two provinces of Tien Giang and Ben Tre.
– Thoi Son Island (called Con Lan) to visit the shore to visit the bee-keeping farm to take honey and enjoy honey tea, fragrant, then walk and explore the life of local people and visit Fruit garden, enjoy seasonal fruits and listen to music “Don ca tai tu” this is the characteristic of the western people. After that, you will experience the feeling of “three-leaf canoe” along the small canal, with two rows of natural coconut water with a simple landscape of the countryside.
Group lunch at the restaurant on Con, Lunch at the hammocks or bike ride around the village or visit the deep fish farm and enjoy the feeling of “Crocodile Fishing”.
-Afternoon: Leaving your restaurant on horse-drawn carriage around Tan Thach commune, visit Ben Tre coconut candy factory. After that, I got on the train and returned to My Tho to get on the car to continue my journey to Can Tho.
-17h30pm, the car will take you to Can Tho to rest. In the evening, you are free to stroll around the night market or visit Ninh Kieu Quay on a yacht along the Hau River watching Can Tho city at night and listening to music “Don Ca Tai Tu” or enjoying Western specialties on the yacht: Fish ears statue, mouse spin lu, snake salad ,,,,,
Day 2 : CẦN THƠ – Châu Đốc (B, L)
-Morning: Tourguide of Tour Mekong Delta have breakfast with you at the hotel, board the boat to visit floating market – is the largest floating market in the west. Here you will see the bustling trade scene on the river with all kinds of goods – this is also a unique feature of the west of the river. Then you visit the left garden, noodle making facilities ,,, Get on the trin back to the pier, have lunch at Can Tho restaurant.
-Afternoon: Guide of Tour Mekong Delta With the delegation continuing the tour, you will come to Tra Su cajuput forest, where you board the boat to creep into the mangrove forest, you will see a green color of the forest with mangrove trees submerged in water, along with a diverse system of animals and animals with birds in the Vietnam Red Book.
Day 3: CHÂU ĐỐC – SÀI GON (B, L)
-Morning: Tourguide of Tour Mekong Delta will enjoy breakfast with you, check out, and will take you to the boat to visit floating fish rafts on the river, incense production facilities, Cham village,
Noon: Have lunch, get back to Sai Gon, 17:00 ends Have a happy holiday and see you again.
-Hotel 2 star : 1.990.000 vnd/ person
-Hotel 3 star : 2.350.000 vnd/ person
-Hotel 4 star : 3.350.000 vnd/ person
Customers who choose the program usually do not include dinner and lunches for rice
-Car bus follows throughout the program.
Young people enthusiastic, serving throughout the route.
-Eat drinks according to the program.
-The entrance ticket to the program.
– Travel insurance with compensation of 10 million / case
-water stream 0.5l / day.
-VAT and out-of-program costs.
Information to Note For Trips:
-You bring with you lightweight belongings for your convenience, and self-preservation of your belongings for the entire journey.
-You remember to bring identification, ID or Passport,
-Time and schedule routes can be flexibly changed according to actual conditions but still fully guaranteed according to the program.
-You should be present on time, if you arrive late after the departure or departure of the customer without prior notice, please be responsible for losing the fee under the conditions of cancellation.
-Children under 5 years old free of charge, if you want to have a seat that takes 50% of the fare, if seated together (Parents pay for the tickets themselves)
-Children from 5 years old to under 9 years old 75% of the fare and two adults with only 01 baby, the second child will buy an adult ticket.
– Children 9 years old and older buy adult tickets.
Conditions for purchasing Tour:
-After buying the tour, please deposit 50% of the tour price,
The remaining amount is paid in 1 week.
Case Cancel Tour:
-From 7 days it takes 10% of the fee
– From 5 to 7 days, 25% of the fee will be charged
-From 3 to 5 days, 50% of the charge is lost
-From 01 to 03 days it takes 100 charges.
The Sinh Tourist Thank you and See you again!!!